Please download and read The Lynton Clinic appointment instructions prior to your appointment: The Lynton Clinc COVID19 Instructions
Managing director Dr Jon Exley says ‘We are so pleased to be reopen. We have been working alongside and following guidelines from the BMLA (British Medical Laser Association) and JCCP (Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners) to ensure we do this safely and correctly.’
You will notice in the clinic a few small changes, to ensure your safety we have put in place the following
- All clinicians have had COVID hygiene training
- They will be wearing full PPE – depending on the treatment this will be a combination of; mask, visor, apron, and gloves
- The rooms are cleaned using special virus cleaner and ventilated in-between use
- Towels and duvets in the main have been removed, where towels are used, they are washed in a 60c wash
- All equipment used is cleaned in-between use or disposable where possible
- Markings are on the floor in reception and the corridor to help with social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available and should be used on entry
- All clients must wash hands once in the room
- Masks must be worn by all clients as soon as you arrive (if you don’t have a mask with you, we have spares)
- Toilets are available if needed and are cleaned regularly
- Drinks will not be offered other than water if needed in a disposable plastic cup
- Reception is not currently being used and your next appointment and bill will be completed in the room.